"Survival of the Fittest" has never been more true than it is today for beverage distributors. The current business environment has seen rapidly evolving regulations, quickly changing consumer tastes, and a constant "squeeze" by the competition.
New distribution channels continue to grow, while existing channels are expanding with new approaches, such as global sourcing, cross-sell capabilities, third-party logistics, and radio frequency identification (RFID). Distributors are also faced with greater competition and higher customer service expectations, as well as dealing with ...
- By knowing where every lot of food/beverage is, where it came from, when it was produced, who the suppliers were, etc ... you can react with precision to pull concerning products off the shelf quickly and accurately.
- Production Class Codes which help control your workflow and sales reporting.
- Maintaining control and visibility of your products Production Date (Born on Date), Expiration Date, and/or Receipt Date (FIFO).
- Speedy compliance with local, state and federal regulations is necessary if you want to stay ahead of the competition.
- Excessive breakage or damage through the supply chain could effectively wipe out slim profit margins.
- And much more.
Learn more! Microsoft Dynamics GP is a powerful, adaptable solution that gives beverage distributors the tools you need to manage every aspect of your business, from order entry and procurement to sophisticated inventory and shipment management.
We invite you to find out more about our company, Microsoft Dynamics and our implementation services for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and distribution-specific software. Then give us a call at (949) 457-0500, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Contact Us form. Discover how Collins Computing can help you realize your greatest business potential.