GPUG Summit 2015 was amazing. We met lots of new attendees; presented at the ‘Dynamics GP Streamlined: Stay in the Fast Lane’ session; hosted the ‘Dynamics Idol Contest’ and had so much fun learning.
We learned SO many tips and bits of information – here are a few of our top takeaways:
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Shawn Dorward, who ‘bowled’ his way into the judge’s hearts to win the Dynamics Idol Contest!
Some great tips that came out of both sessions we were involved in include:
- The CEIP (Customer Experience Improvement Program Reminder) 'go away'.
- Turn this off once and for all by Opening the task > Click on the link “NAME” at the bottom > Make your selection (join or opt out) > Update the status of the task to ‘Complete’ > After you save the modified task, be sure to reopen the task and delete it
- The newest Payables all-in-one viewer. You can....
- See all relevant payables document on one screen
- Filter results
- Link from inquiry screens
- Customize to your organization's needs
- Quickly answer vendor Inquiries
- Adding Windows Shortcuts to my Toolbar
- Fun Tip! In most cars, your fuel gauge arrow indicates which side of the car you pump your gas
- Mekorma has partnered with Winthrop Development Consultants to exclusively offer Winthrop’s GP Power Tools (formerly Support Debugging Tool) – the premier tool for Dynamics GP administrators. Mekorma is extending a special introductory price of $365 per year (only $1 per day!)
- Coming out with new cross database "Check Select" option to help users from having to sign in/out of multiple databases
- Recently hired, Mariano Gomez, a Microsoft MVP and Dynamics GP veteran
Came out with a web version of their ACA Compliance Solution! Integrity Data’s ACA Compliance Solution not only addresses all IRS reporting requirements, it also offers tracking for determination of employee eligibility for coverage and testing of the affordability of coverage offered.
Now! Next! Wow! Microsoft Dynamics GP and the Future
Some information about what is COMING in GP 2016. The first slides show the latest items that were in GP 2015 R2, then the last half are the ‘coming soon’ features. Dynamics GP and the Future can be found HERE.
If you're not already a GPUG member, CLICK HERE to sign up for a FREE 30-day trial.
‘Dynamics GP Streamlined: Stay in the Fast Lane’ session Re-peat
If you went to GPUG Summit and missed our ‘Dynamics GP Streamlined: Stay in the Fast Lane' session or didn’t make it GPUG Summit....GREAT NEWS! We’re repeating this session as part of the “GPUG Year-End Series” on Thursday, December 10th.
Of course we loved all the networking we were able to do with other partners, vendors and customers while attending and hosting sessions, walking the expo, and even cheering on a customer/friend who lost her game by 1 pin during the fantastic FastPath bowling event (not against us )! We finalized a partnership with Njevity for cloud hosting throughout the week, found a couple of perfect solutions from SalesPad for a customer not in attendance and will hopefully Re-Launch the Oregon GPUG Chapter once again after talking about it at the lunch tables!
Lastly, we were able to host a wonderful Customer Appreciation Lunch on Thursday, Oct 15th with individual meetings and dinners throughout the event. There was a great turnout and this gave us a chance to celebrate our clients and their immense contribution to our success.
At Collins Computing, we hold monthly sharing webcasts to be certain our clients are up-to-date on all tips, news, promotions, and highlights surrounding their Microsoft Dynamics implementations. If you want to know MORE about any of the topics above, we encourage you to check out our offerings and knowledge sharing techniques by contacting us anytime, or following us on one of our social media connections, or watching a video we’ve shared!
We hope to see you next year in Tampa, FL!