Reduce Your IT Costs and Overhead with "Cloud" Solutions
from Collins Computing
Online Software ("in the cloud") is software hosted on the Internet and accessible through a web browser.
When online is right for you...
- You lack resources to build an infrastructure and have limited resources within your IT department.
- Software licensing costs, support and maintenance are too expensive.
- You need the power of a mobile solution to conduct critical business processes.
- You require minimal customizations.
The key in making the decision to go online is to find the right balance for your business' needs. Simply put: choose what makes business, security and technical sense for you.
Benefits of an online solution can include...
- Work anywhere, at any time, through your web browser.
- Flexible licensing options allow you to budget appropriately.
- Predictable cash flow by having consistent IT costs.
- Limited or no additional hardware investment needed.
- You can put greater focus on your core competencies and less on managing your data, your security and your IT resources.
We can help your business discover if an online solution is right for your type of business and whether you can achieve the many benefits others have seen. Learn more by downloading the complimentary resources on this page. We also invite you to find out more about our company, Microsoft Dynamics and our implementation services for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM).
Then give us a call at (949) 457-0500, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Contact Us form. Discover how Collins Computing can help you realize your greatest business potential.